Data Protection Declaration
1. This Data Protection Declaration applies to data processing by:
Responsible party: Mr Gunter Langkopf, Harffstraße 36, 40591 Düsseldorf (Germany)
Telephone: +49 (0)211 - 33 00 55
Fax: +49 (0)211 - 31 37 55
The data protection officer may be reached under email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the purpose and nature of its use
a) On visiting the website
When referring to our website, www.langkopf.de, the browser used on your terminal will automatically send information to our website’s server. This information will be stored temporarily in a so-called log-file. The following information will be recorded without any intervention on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the computer seeking information
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the file retrieved
- Website from which access takes place (referrer URL),
- Browser used and possibly your computer’s operating system as well as the name of your access provider.
We use the data referred to for the following purposes:
- to ensure that no problems are experienced in establishing the link to the website,
- to ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- in order to assess the security and stability of the website and
- for additional administrative purposes.
3. Forwarding of data
Your personal data will not be forwarded to third parties for any other purposes than those listed below. We only provide your data to third parties provided
- you have given your express consent in accordance with article 6 para. 1 clause 1.a GDPR;
- it is necessary to forward the data in accordance with article 6 para. 1 clause 1.f GDPR in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there are no grounds to assume that you have an overwhelming right worthy of protection not to forward your data;
- there is a legal obligation to forward the data in accordance with article 6 para. 1 clause 1.c GDPR and
- this is legally permitted and necessary in accordance with article 6 para. 1 clause 1.b GDPR in order to process the contractual relationships with you.
No cookies are used on this website.
5. Analysis tools
No analysis or tracking tools are used on this website.
6. Social media plugins
No social media plugins are used on this website.
7. Rights as an affected person
You are entitled:
- in accordance with article 15 GDPR, to demand information on your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may demand information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom the data has been or will be disclosed, the planned length of time the data is to be stored, the existence of a right to correct, delete, restrict or object to the processing, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of their data should we have not collected this data, as well as the existence of automatic decision-making including profiling and any meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with article 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate data or that your personal data stored by us should be completed;
- in accordance with article 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us should the processing not be required in oder to exercise the right of freedom of speech nor information required in order to fulfil a legal obligation, required for reasons of public interest or in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with article 18 GDPR, to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted should you dispute the accuracy of this information, the processing be illegal, should we no longer require the information and you reject its deletion because you need this information in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or should you have objected to processing in accordance with article 21 GDPR;
8. Right to object
Should your personal information be processed on the basis of a legitimate interest in accordance with article 6 para. 1 clause 1.f GDPR, article 21 GDPR entitles you to object to the processing of your personal data should there be grounds related to your particular situation or should the objection be aimed at direct advertising. In the case of direct advertising, you have a general right to object that we will implement even in the absence of a particular situation. Should you wish to exercise your right to revoke your consent or your right to object, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org will suffice.
9. Data security
During the visit to the website, we use the widely distributed SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the currently highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 Bit encryption. Should your browser not support a 256-Bit encryption, we revert instead to 128-Bit v3 technology. You can identify whether an individual page of our website has been transmitted in an encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or from unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are permanently improved in accordance with technical developments.
10. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this Data Protection Declaration
This Data Protection Declaration is valid at the current time and was last revised in May 2018. It may be necessary to amend this Data Protection Declaration on account of the continued development of our website and offers or due to changed legal or official requirements. You can retrieve and print out the latest Data Protection Declaration at any time on this page.